Thursday, August 20, 2015

⌁ END OF TRANSMISSION ⌁

(the studio, covered in summer growth)
After 7+ years of using this blog as a central locale for updates on projects, I've decided to retire this platform and focus my energy on the Justseeds blog and my parallel Tumblr and Instagram feeds. For the most part, anything I wrote here was always mirrored over at Justseeds, but we're in the final stages of launching a new (long needed) website this autumn! I'm really excited about how the vastly improved design (by the folks at Partner & Partners) will highlight and combine the strong, variant talents and voices of this cooperative that I've been involved in for 8+ years. I feel that focusing my writing there (when it happens) is a good way to stay present with the group. Meanwhile, I'm going to let this blog remain as an archive of thoughts and projects from 2008 until now...

I'm still over on Tumblr, which I use as a sketchbook of sorts, and you're now welcome to follow me on Instagram (another platform that I'm a bit late to the party on) as well.

This summer I also rebuilt and updated my portfolio. It looks pretty darn similar to how it looked before the rebuild, but I'm a lot happier with it now!

As always, thanks for your continued support and interest in the various projects I get up to...

No comments: